• To make a general web search about something, write it in the search box and select GOOGLE, BING, or YAHOO!, as desired.
• To find the meaning of a word, write that word in the search box and select DICTIONARY.COM or Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
• To find words related to an English word, write that word in the search box and select ENGLISH WORDS THESAURUS.
• To get the map of a particular city, write the name of that city in the search box and select City Maps MapQuest or GOOGLE MAPS.
• To find information about a film, a film-maker, a film director, an actor, an actress, or a musician, such as a singer, or a composer, write the name in the search box and select FILMS Movies Database.
• To try to find a reference about something, write it in the search box and select a suitable source such as Answers.Com, Ask.Com, WIKIPEDIA, REFERENCE.COM, Encyclopedia Britannica, or Columbia Encyclopedia.
• To get information on any university in the world, write the name of the university in the search box inside double quotation marks (example= "Harvard University" ) and select WORLD HIGHER EDUCATION DATABASE. (Here, a university searched without double quotation marks will not display required results.)
For an additional search on another source, write the name of the university (without quotation marks) in the search box and select WORLD UNIVERSITIES.
• To find an article on the working of something concerned with Adventure, Animals, Auto, Culture, Entertainment, Health, Home & Garden, Money, Science, or Technology, write its name in the search box and select HOW STUFF WORKS!.
• To find the meaning of an abbreviation or an acronym, write it in the search box and select ABBREVIATION & ACRONYM FINDER.